Monday, October 25, 2010

Croppin4Christ

     Croppin4Christ is the name of the scrappin' group that my niece, Teresa, and I started several years ago at a local church. We have made many changes to our group: new people, different places to crop, different croppin' venue, but we are also still the same: same people, same readiness to teach and same desire to crop often.
     I really enjoy scrappin' the day away, either alone or with friends. I love the texture of the papers and embellishments, creating awesome layouts and sharing my talent with others. Some people would say that I do more sharin' and teachin' than I do scrappin'. Maybe so. I want everyone to enjoy scrapbooking as much as I do.
     I am NOT a blogger, but a few people from our group asked me to share what I know, so I will try. I am no Pinkstamper or Okie, but for my pals, I will try.
     I have seven children at home and I homeschool 4 of them, so I don't know how much time I will be able to devote to this adventure, but I will do the best I can.
     Right now I am working on an easy project of Paperbag Albums. I am making mine the old school way...easy! My goal is to sell them, but if they don't sell, then I will share them with friends.
     So, my first pictures will be of my Paperbag Album creations.
     The plan is to do just that on Tuesday. Until then,
     Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment: